Choose a Category
Most Common Questions
HOW DO I MAKE A NEW RESERVATION?
From your team’s personalized booking site, follow these 3 easy steps:
- Select your hotel and click view rates
- Choose your room type and click book rate
- Fill out the reservation form with your information, check the terms and conditions box, accept fee box then click CONFIRM RESERVATION
HOW DO I HOLD A TEAM BLOCK?
- Through your booking link, Click “view rates” for hotel of your choice
- Review information and click “hold block”
- Complete the block hold form and submit
- Check your inbox for your group’s unique reservation link & be sure to send that out to all travelers
HOW TO I EXTEND THE EXPIRATION OF MY HOLD BLOCK?
- Name of tournament
- Date of tournament
- TEAM name that the hold block is under
- What date you would like this extended until
MAY I RESERVE MY ROOM DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL?
No. Please do not call the hotel to make your new reservation. Our hotel contracts do not allow hotels to take reservations directly. All reservations at partner hotels for listed events must be made through TEAMINN.
HOW DO I MAKE CHANGES TO MY RESERVATION?
Making changes to your reservation is easy. Simply request the change online on our Contact Us page, send an email to email@example.com or call our reservations line at 800-233-8326. Please supply the following information: First and last name on the reservation, ARN number which can be found on your receipt and what specific change needs to be made.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY RESERVATION?
Cancelling your reservation is easy if you are within your cancellation window. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reservations line at 800-233-8326.
Please supply the following information:
- First and last name on the reservation
- ARN number (found on your receipt)
- Which date you would like to cancel
- Reason for cancellation
If you are outside of your cancellation window that you agreed to when making your reservation (last minute cancellations) please contact your hotel directly.